Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE THE MEASUREMENTS FOR YOUR STICKERS?
Measurements are in inches and go by the height of the sticker. You see each sticker size in each sticker listing.
WHAT IS THE PROCESSING & SHIPPING TIME FRAMES?
Processing time is 2-3 business days. Processing time is not the same as shipping time. Therefore, your order will be shipped 2 to 3 business days after you've purchased. All items are shipped with USPS. Shipping time is 2-5 business days. Shipping time may very depending on the post office.
ARE YOUR VINYL DECALS AND STICKERS REMOVABLE?
CAN I PUT YOUR VINYL STICKERS ON DISH WARE?
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY ORDER? IS IT SECURE?
PayPal is one of the most trusted online payment solutions on the web. Before entering any personal credit card information, you will be transferred to PayPal's secure servers. Etsy accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Diners Club. You may also make payments using your bank account, but this may delay your order.
WHAT ARE YOUR TYPICAL TURNAROUND TIMES?
1 to 3 days
1 to 4 weeks depending on the custom item ordered. Once you place your custom order, I will contact you via email to let you know when I can start on your order. If you need your order rushed, there will be a $60 rush fee. By paying this rush fee your order will move to the top of my list.
DO YOU OFFER TECHNICAL SUPPORT?
WHAT PLATFORMS DO YOU DESIGN FOR?
I design for blogs or sites hosted through Blogger, Weebly, and Shopify.
I do not design for WordPress. WordPress.com is the free version of WordPress and does not support custom themes. If your blog is hosted through WordPress or a platform other than Blogger or Weebly, I will not be able to serve you.
WILL I LOSE ANYTHING ON MY BLOG BY USING ONE OF YOUR DESIGNS?
CAN I ADD OR CHANGE THINGS TO MY BLOG DESIGN IN THE FUTURE?
Yes. You are welcome to add or change things on your blog or site after you purchase a theme from me. If you know how to add things on your own, you are more than welcome to do so without my permission or assistance. I, however, ask that you not alter any design images I've created for you without my permission first.
If there are items you’d like added in the future that you do not know how to add on your own, then I will be happy to assist with these items. Please visit my custom designs page for a list of options and pricing.
HOW DO I ADD YOU AS ADMIN?
1. First you need to log into your blogger account.
2. Go to your blog settings you wish to add an ADMIN to.
3. Under Permissions you will see Blog Authors, under your name click on "+ Add Author". Add the email you would like to send the author invitation too.
4. Once that person accepts your invitation, go back to your setting and by their name change it from Author to Admin.
1. First you will need to log into your Weebly account.
2. Click on the edit button you wish to add an ADMIN to.
3. Click on Editors, then click on "Add Editors.
4. Enter the email CONTACT@CHRISTINTHOMAS.COM as ADMIN. Then click on Administrator.
5. Once you have done that click on "Add Editor". I will receive the email and accept the invitation.